Tuesday, April 29, 2008

insomnia.

spinning: 거짓말 - Big Bang
feeling: my contacts are drying ouuuttt ;0; damn allergies D:<

[you know, I think I might move my blog to wordpress.com, everything looks great there & the post options are a little more elaborate. but blogspot has it's pros... agh, I don't know T-T]

so I would consider this as pretty bad. D:
I never sleep early anymore. -_- granted, I have work at 4PM tomorrow, I still have to get up to start on my paper for effective speaking. T-T

& I'm sad right now cuz my extensions are going bye-bye ._. their life is coming to an end ~
I think I might buy new ones and have my friend Andy [from school] weave them in. LOL; I feel so ghetto.. I get to say "I have a weave! O:" ROFLMASDFKJHD xD okay, sorry. *ahem*

anyway! my lovely friend, Steven reminded (only cuz they involved him) me that I forgot to post about my other [mis]adventures on Friday! so here goes ~

he came by my place & we took his GPS (but my car! lol) & set off to go to Berkeley to buy my fabrics. O: he said he had nothing to do, so I guess that's his excuse for going. .. and of course, if I got lost, I didn't wanna get lost by myself xDD anyway! LOL

originally, I was planning to look through 2 or 3 stores, but he got here so late & I had a dinner to catch with some friends [ラルちゃん&co.], we were in a bit of a time crunch. I think the way we took there was the most interesting part of it... in Steven's words, "we took a scenic route through the ghetto." LOL; it's so true! xD traffic was gruesome, so we just went local. it was a looonnggg drive with lots of bad drivers on the road. D:

anyway! we finally made it to Stonemountain & Daughter & got parking (after a few tries, cuz we kept missing the turn to the parking lot LOL). & MAN, I walked into the store & it was like candy store for a 5 yr old. xD the fabrics were AWESOME! definitely going back to get stuffs for other projects ~ <333>0<

after I spent around $86 on all my stuff, we went to Jamba Juice & got drinks [like a gentleman, he paid :] ~ then we tried to find a place where I could get something to munch on until dinner ~~ we went to Crepes A-Go Go on Telegraph; I like it there. although the crepe wrap sometimes.. :\ pre-made = ftl. but it was still yummy, so I won't complain ~ anywho. after that, I think we just headed back to my place, I dropped him off at his car, & I vroom-vroomed over to SJ. ;D


my GOD, that was long.
so much effing blogging tonight. #__#
TIME FOR SLEEP.
g'nights ~

No comments: