Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dissatisfaction.



I have class at 8AM tomorrow-- & I have to wake up at around 6AM to get ready & all that shit. =0=

I am
haaaaating this schedule. I will be.. like a zombie tomorrow.
OH SHIT. I forgot I have to watch a speech;
fuck. LOL

eugh. after this post, I guess. -__-

so, today was
interesting.
I woke up at 9 or so (by
Steven's phonecall) & took a shower, then attempted to do my homework (that was due on Monday; LOL). by 12, was out the door & on my way to Emeryville. why am I going there? excellent question. D: for those that know me (well enough, anyway), you know for whom I'm going there for [yes; there's really only 1 reason]. those of you who don't-- well, that's too bad. ahahaha; maybe you can ask. :3 aaand maybe I'll tell you. :P

anyway. I was there to help
draw a design for a tshirt; whose & what brand's, I'm not allowed to say. sooo; yeah. :x it turned out okay, not really my best & not my favorite, either. aaand apparently not to the owner's desire either, so I have to go again next week & redraw. she said that she wanted to give me more time, but unless I get to the place by like.. 10AM, it'll still be the same amount of time? 'cause I had work after @ 4PM and had to leave at 3:30PM [& there's traffic from where I was to my work place-- ohhh man was there traffic. =0=] so yes. that was how my Tuesday was spent.

Monday was a disaster that I don't really want to recall. lol;;; & tomorrow will be a NIGHTMARE #_#
my god, I can't wait for
Friday to come. hahaha~ or maybe even Thursday (whiiiich reminds me: I left my paycheck at work-- very lame -_-); at least I'll get a little sleep during the day. T-T

No comments: