Sunday, April 27, 2008

+FORWARD.


spinning: How Gee - Big Bang
feeling: hungover/sleepy/..like procrastinating D:

우린 빅--BANG! being the real Big Bang geek I am, I keep up with their news & read posts everyday from my favorite BB fansite, bigbangkorean.wordpress.com ~ I love their daily updates & everything. <333 100% awesome (:

so aside from BB stuff, I've got to say-- THE WEATHER LATELY: I can't tell if it sucks or if it's great. it's soooooo hot #_# I am burning to a crisp! & only a few days ago, it was freezing =0= this weather is really starting to get on my nerves. cuz I don't know how I'm supposed to be dressing to go to school (in the City/SF) D:<

BUT! my weekend was awesomeness. <3

Thursday was spent at popscene; fun as always. went with Elle & 3 of her UCSC friends (Anthony, Michael, & Bridget). grabbed Denny's afterwards after just missing the closing time for Mel's T-T

Friday was with ロランスちゃん & Zinちゃん @ SJSU. played SSB Brawl for a whiiile; I are kicked ass :3 we ate ice cream too xD even though it was freezing outside ~ it was yummays. :D

then
Saturday, I attempted to do h/w, but really got nothing done. later that night though, I went to karaoke for my friend's birthday O: it was really fun xD ahaha ~ we all got blasted and sang like crazy. birthday boy got fucked up most & we had to leave early cuz his ass was throwing up. *AHEM* LOL;; but god.. I drank too much & had to sleep over at [my friend] Dane's place :x she had work at 9:30AM & when I woke up, I had the worst hangover evars D:<

today (Sunday), I got to spend a day with someone still [rather] special. (: picked her up & went to visit Dane @ work ~ where [Dane] proceeded to amuse/creep her out by sending me texts without apparently even touching her phone. HAHAHA; her reaction was so cute/funny. xD thennn we went to the mall for a bit, but couldn't find anything exciting. although, I DID break a glass bowl filled with rings @ Forever21. LOL; but that's because the person I was with said something soooo.. well-- inappropriate (but SOO funny) that we had to jet. & on the way out, my shorts caught onto the side of the bowl & KLINK; my fat ass swiped it off the table. =0= & then, to conclude my day out, we went to get ramen at Ajisen in Fremont (really good, I recommends ~!) <3

aaaand that was my weekend!
now I'm stuck working on my h/w again :x
so much work, so little interest. D:
this week is midterms, too asdkjfh!@#$5 T-T

[우~ side note: my stepmom's friend that lives in the room next to mine walked into the house yelling about something. LOL so random :x crazy people..]

No comments: